1. Headphones are broken- this one is a given. A pair of headphones that are broken are always worse than a pair of working headphones.
2. Whatever room Kyle had in his ear is now occupied- you're only born with so much space in your ear. You don't want to waste a bunch of that space on the stupid plastic part of his headphone. What is he gonna do with the rest of that space? It's going to be hard to get a good plan going with minimal space to work with. Kind of like trying to better your local MLB team with limited cap room.
3. Kyle's hearing will be slightly worse than normal- usually Kyle has an easy time hearing us make fun of him, but now we are going to have to speak louder in order to make fun of him, or write some pointless blog about it. The second option might work since you don't normally need your ears to read.
1. Kyle can finally address the headphone situation- it sounds like Kyle really enjoyed his headphones when he first got them, but it was time to move on a while ago. Kyle had a tough time parting with the headphones that gave him so much joy, but now he must fix his headphones so he can finally move on to a younger, sexier pair of headphones.
2. New Fashion Statement????- Kyle might have inadvertently started a new fashion trend, with every major fashion designer incorporating plastic parts of the headphone into daily outfits. But probably not. Imagine living in a world where Kyle was a fashion icon. Don't worry, you aren't the only ones who are terrified of that thought.
3. Don't have to hear the haters- Kyle is awesome so this probably won't be a problem. But if he did have haters, it just became that much more difficult for the to get their point across.
There you have it, Kyle's headphone situation could be either the best or worst thing that has ever happened to him. Probably neither, but it could be.
By: Dan Goggin